Imagining Peace | Guitar Backing Track in A Minor | Chill Trip Hop Balla...





Imagining
Peace Guitar Backing Track in A Minor









+++
Support My Channel, Subscribe, Like, Comment, Download +++

Imagining Peace Guitar Backing Track in
A Minor Chill Trip Hop Ballad SJT308
Track
308, This chill trip hop ballad guitar
backing track has an nice groove that builds up to a break at 3:00 mark then to
a smooth ending. This jam track is in the key of A Minor and shows the A Minor guitar
scale chart pattern. Instrumental professional backing tracks to sing to, play guitar to, piano, anything that inspires
you… Enjoy
Chill
Groove | Break at 3:00 | Smooth Ending

Chord
progressions as follows:

Am
| Em | F | G

If
you enjoyed this track, you can help support my channel and download it on my
Bandcamp page. NOTE: On Bandcamp you
can get an instant download of any of my songs individually, exclusives, or get
The Complete Album in one easy file download. https://Download.SuperiorJamTracks.com/

-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
#guitarbackingtrack
#backingtrack #jamtrack #guitarbackingtracks #guitarjamtracks
-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Like
my songs? Support my work, Subscribe, Like, Comment, it is ALL appreciated!



-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
©
Copyright and Licensing

All
my backing tracks & videos posted on YouTube are my original creations and
all copyright, intellectual property rights and licensing belong to Superior
Jam Tracks. All my music is intended for educational purposes only. Songs may
be used for personal, non-commercial use and not to be re-distributed in any
way without a licensing agreement. To use my music in any way requires direct written
consent!

You
can make non commercial jam videos with my tracks all I ask is,
·       
Download from my
Bandcamp page
·       
Add a link to my
video in your description
·       
Add "by
Superior Jam Tracks" in your title
·       
Let me know when
you upload , I love to see jam vids!
Thanks

For
commercial use or licensing, contact me at www.SuperiorJamTracks.com


Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing Soulful Backing Track in D | Smooth Jazz Beautiful Sunsets

Uplifting Guitar Backing Track in A Chill Groove

Chill Guitar Backing Track in D