Cages Hard Rock Guitar Backing Track Jam in A Minor



Cages Hard Rock Guitar Backing Track
Jam in A Minor SJT375 

This guitar backing track has a spacious melodic
verse, heavy aggressive chorus and an emotive break. This dark rock power ballad
guitar jam track has plenty of space for improvisation. Jamtrack is in the key
of Am and shows the A Minor guitar scale chart pattern. Professional quality Instrumental
backing tracks for musicians to use for
improvising a guitar solo, piano, vocals, lyrics, guitar video improvisation or
for anything that inspires you… Enjoy

Like
my songs? Support my work, Subscribe, Like, Comment, it is ALL appreciated!

Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/12zM31EXME8GRGEEhlNi7R

Verse:
Am(add9) | G6(11) | F(#11) | Em
Chorus:
Am | C5 | G | F | G | Am | C | G | F | C | G
Break:
Am(add9) | G6(11) | F(#11) | Em


If
you enjoyed this track, you can help support my channel and download it on my
Bandcamp page. NOTE: On Bandcamp you
can get an instant download of any of my songs individually, exclusives, or get
The Complete Album in one easy file download.

-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
#guitarbackingtrack
#backingtrack #jamtrack #guitarbackingtracks #guitarjamtracks
-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subscribe:
https://www.youtube.com/SuperiorJamTracks
Save
All My Tracks: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdp9h0S3IMIQYGruE1pTF8X7A5QXowQnv

-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

©
Copyright and Licensing

All
my backing tracks & videos posted on YouTube are my original creations. All
copyright and intellectual property rights are licensed and distributed within
the ISRC system by my publisher. All tracks are commercially registered works
and licensed to Jay Marshall on behalf of Superior Jam Tracks.
All
my music is intended for educational purposes only. Songs may be used for
personal, non-commercial use and not to be re-distributed in any way without a
licensing agreement. To use my music in any way requires direct written
consent!

You
can make "non commercial" jam videos with my tracks all I ask is,

Download track from my Bandcamp page

Add a link to my video in your description

Add "by Superior Jam Tracks" in your title

Let me know when you upload



For
commercial use or a licensing agreement please contact me direct. 

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing Soulful Backing Track in D | Smooth Jazz Beautiful Sunsets

Uplifting Guitar Backing Track in A Chill Groove

Chill Guitar Backing Track in D